I'm back with a new job and a new quitting campaign, Questions, support, abuse? Mail to: TheNewNormal

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

What am I doing?

I've got a massive assignment to do that's due tonite, and what am I doing? I'm sitting here typing a blog about the fact that I shouldn't be typing it.

Truth be told, even if I wasn't typing this I still wouldn't be doing my assignment: I'm a chronic procratinator (i can't help fcuking around [in a non sexual way {usually}]).

Ah well, I s'pose I should get back to it. If anyone has a small SQL database I can borrow, it'd save me a lot of time (lol) mail to thenewnormal@hotmail.com

Only joking, I think I'd better do it myself, just in case. Although, any hints and tips on integrating a simple Front End GUI would be recieved with gratitude (as would a click on the Google Ads at the top of the page). n e way, catchyal8r!

0 Interesting comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home