I'm back with a new job and a new quitting campaign, Questions, support, abuse? Mail to: TheNewNormal

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Day 2

Well, I'm well into my seconed day of non-smoking now. It's the strangest thing.
It's very hard
&
It's very easy.
I want to break s#%t and stuff but I'm keeping it all under control pretty well. I havn't punched anything/anyone. Having a bit of weed without any spin has helped. I'm doing push-ups to get rid of my frustrations. I havn't got a girlfriend at the moment, but I'm not sure whether that's helping me quit or not. I'm making a lasagne for the first time tonite too, so wish me luck (ha ha).

I think that if I can last a week or two, then it should get easier. I can already notice my sense of smell is changing. When a mate walked in with a cigarette today it smelt like s*&t and I told him to get out. I think I can taste things differently too, the tomatoes from the lasagne taste very strong. I think having a girlfriend would help; damn I need some sex. S&$t, I think the mince & tomatoes are burning, catchyal8r!

1 Interesting comments:

Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés screamed...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home