I'm back with a new job and a new quitting campaign, Questions, support, abuse? Mail to: TheNewNormal

Saturday, December 24, 2005

I won $50 at Blog Explosion!!!

As usual I went to check my e-mail today, had a quick scan, no mail from where I was expecting it. Then, something caught my eye. Could it be? "You won $50 from the BE Christmas Contest" as a subject line! Man, was I pumped, and on Christmas Eve too! I've had a lousy couple of days leading up to Christmas, and I was getting humbugshous, but this has put a big smile on my dial. (B.E. comp. details

Thankyou to all Blog Explosion staff and, of course, all Blog Explosion members, who have been so good to me. If you're reading this, have a site, and don't know about Blog Explosion, I recommend it very highly. The community has excellent people (sooo nice and helpful), excellent features (did you know you can win $50 each day in December, hehe) and excellent blogs (except mine, which must be the exception); excellent!

Once again, THANKYOU and

Merry Christmas EVERYONE!




PS: thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou.

3 Interesting comments:

Blogger Calvin aka Yamada Shun 山田駿 screamed...

Congrats :)!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Pikkel Weezel screamed...

How does Aussy bud compare to good stinky Canada bud? I don't care about Blog Explosion, I want good stinky sticky bud.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Vegetables Go Off screamed...

Thanks calvin.
Pikkel, mate, it's awesome.
some people here really love it
and i was gunna show a pic but all the links are broken (stoners eh?)

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home