I'm back with a new job and a new quitting campaign, Questions, support, abuse? Mail to: TheNewNormal

Friday, November 04, 2005

The Question must be Asked...

The only problem is, of course: what is the question? (itself a question). The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy suggests that the answer is 46 (or 42, I always forget), but also fails to work out what the actual question is. One question that could be asked is: why am I still smoking? Yes, that's right, my attemps at quitting have, so far, been futile. The answer is ... well ... I suppose the answer is that I'm soft as jelly.

If a picture tells a thousand words, then surely here's a few words with a big question mark after them.

(ANS: 42 [or 46])

1 Interesting comments:

Blogger WendyWings screamed...

The answer is 42, just passing through on Blog Explosion :)

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home