I'm back with a new job and a new quitting campaign, Questions, support, abuse? Mail to: TheNewNormal

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Tried Blingo yet?

Blingo is not a new search engine as such, as it's powered by Google, but it does have a couple of differences. The one that I like the most is the "search within these results" button, which doesn't really need explaining. This makes narrowing down searches much easier, as you can keep going until you get a results list that's small enough to look through. What initially got me onto the site was that it gives away prizes at random for searches, one each to both the person searching and that person's referrer. You can win stuff like PSPs, portable DVD players and ofcourse some less cool stuff like movie tickets etc. A prize would be nice, but I use it because it's acually an improvement on Google. Try it here.

1 Interesting comments:

Anonymous Anonymous screamed...

Blingo is very cool. I just found a similar site called SearchChips. Become my friend, it's free!

http://www.SearchChips.com/sign_up/?REF=48f27b363b3ace60c1b6514fa7a97bb4

Thanks!
Sarah

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home