I'm back with a new job and a new quitting campaign, Questions, support, abuse? Mail to: TheNewNormal

Monday, July 03, 2006

Wayne Rooney is a Tool

Stomping on testicles is not cool. I think we can all agree on this (especially those of us who have testicles). This is a bit of after-game footage with experts trying to spin his red-card as being orchestrated by someone else. HE STOMPED ON TESTICLES, now I dunno about you but I think that deserves more than a red-card: perhaps a smashed nose?

2 Interesting comments:

Blogger GollyGumDrops screamed...

Hmmm... Men who have had their testicles stomped on tend to be upset and like to lie down and be treated nicely for a while. They don't get up and run around enthusiastically immediately afterwards. At least that's what I believe. I do not feel compelled to experiment.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Vegetables Go Off screamed...

I think you're right gollygumdrops, and an experiment does sound like a bad idea :)

Perhaps he missed (small target?) but is looks quite nasty, and the fact that he tried shows a lack of character in my opinion.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home