I'm back with a new job and a new quitting campaign, Questions, support, abuse? Mail to: TheNewNormal

Friday, October 21, 2005

4th day

Philip Morris is a dick!



The fourth day started OK. I went about my business, walking past cigarette weilding bastards that seemed to jump out of nowhere saying (sssmmmmoooookke meeeee).

This is a satellite photo slice of the East Coast of my home. In summer it's awesome. I love the beach. Anyway, I digress and must confess:

I was waiting for a bus and decided to get a beer (like yestertay, but at a different bus stop) but the damn pub was shut! On my way back to the bus stop I got a pk of 20s S#$T! and a lighter. I sat there for a bit before I sparked one up.

I went through the rest of the day with 19 cigs in my pocket, whispering sssmmmmoooookke meeeee, but I held off and held off until just now.

So, I've had two cigarettes today! What a f%&k up! I plan on keeping up the fight. The problem is that tommorrow is Friday, then Saturday, then Sunday, how the hell am I going to do it with 18 cigarettes constantly whispering sssmmmmoooookke meeeee ... sssmmmmoooookke meeeee.

Philip Morris is a dick!

3 Interesting comments:

Blogger Vegetables Go Off screamed...

What sort of fucking comment is that? (or this?)

2:15 AM  
Blogger Rob screamed...

Good blog. Visit mine if you can. If you know someone looking for the best business web hosting, just click here :)

11:34 AM  
Blogger JoanneMarie Faust screamed...

I quit about 6 years ago. The best way to make it through the weekend without smoking the little bastards crying out to you, is to trash the pack, and not in your home trash where you could pick them out and not be too disgusting. They have to be irretrievable.

I really think the first week is the worst. I was evil, but after that I was fine. Well, I may still be evil at times, but it has nothing to do with wanting a cigarette.

Good luck to you.

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home