I'm back with a new job and a new quitting campaign, Questions, support, abuse? Mail to: TheNewNormal

Friday, October 28, 2005

Back to basics, but not to school

I havn't put a posting on here for a while. There's a few reaons for that, but the main one is that I've started smoking again. It began with one or two a day, and then I thought stuff it, and here I am typing away with a cigarette in my right hand. I'm annoyed with myself, and intend to give it another go on Monday. I think trying to quit on Friday/Saturday is just sadistic.

I've gotta move out in a month or two. I've got a biach of a decision to make. I don't want to have to move in with my folks for a few weeks, but I havn't decided where I want to move to. I need to find work somewhere before I get a place but I'm such a slack ass that I've only applied for a couple of jobs. Ah well, I s'pose I should be thankful that I've got my parents to fall back on but I really don't want to do that. Not only is it embarrassing, but they're about to retire and they deserve their own time.

With a bit of luck I'll get a good job before the crunch time and it won't matter. Either way giving up the

stink sticks

will mean a handy pay rise. catchyal8r!

0 Interesting comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home